Part of my time in Milano, I took a day trip to Venezia (Venice). I went by train, and I have to say, train seats are so not comfortable, especially not for sleeping. But, that is beside the point. Venezia, interesting city, fun day (at least when I wasn't lost!).
I kinda went picture crazy, not that I didn't take just as many photos of the other places, I just didn't decide to post as many. Enjoy.
as you can see, not all the streets are water...
Ryan, I saw these and thought of your set from Mexico. What do you think, we could start collecting!! No worries, I didn't buy one ;)
Loren and Russell, and probably Neal: chainmail gloves. How cool is that?! I think the tag said something about for using with clams and whatnot; they're pretty nifty, eh? Remember Neal, your bleeding knuckles? "what's that red stuff on the sand?" If we had had these uncomfortable suckers you may have bled from other causes, hehe...












San Marco! I was scolded a little by Cristina's mom for not going inside. There was a huge line! And I didn't know I should have waited anyway. Oops. But the outside, and the square was fun.
Ryan, we could get a clock like this, then we never have to wonder if it's 4 am or pm. ;)
uh, that's a lot. a lot a lot. (I think the Italians behind me though I was strange for taking a picture, but I figured it'd be worth a few stares)
Una bella citta'.
red geraniums, just for you Mom!
(I can't get this silly underlining to go away! I don't know how I accidentally put in on in the first place!)
there's graffiti everywhere, but I liked this one. Ryan, amore mio, ti amo!!
genna, I thought it was a neat doorknob and I thought of you.
This sign still confuses me.
I know it's too late now, but if you take your backpack/bag to the bag check around the left side and down the alley from San Marco, you get a number, and you get to cut the line and go in first. Oh yes. Gotta love Italia!
ReplyDelete