Monday, September 27, 2010

staying in shape


It's raining again today, but I don't mind. It's nice to hear, green's a pretty color, and I love the way it smells. A little bit of home, right?
gotta love the ponchos. best fashion statement ever.
my guess is they're tourists.
please forgive the bad photography that put wings on our lovely poncho-model on the right. the fountain insisted on being part of the picture.


Kelli, Allyson and I go running in the mornings now. The Italians think we're crazy to be getting up early to go run, and as if that weren't enough, they can't believe we'd even do it in the rain. Different lifestyles.
The sign says 'ex forte', the map claims 'fortezza di S. Barbara'. I'm going with the fortezza, I like it being the fortress. And this is where we run.

part of the awesomeness: it's got more twists and turns that a regular old track, no cars, and quite the view of the city.

yay, hill!


I have to come up and take pictures again when it's sunny. The rain didn't exactly cooperate for me to take pictures of the panoramic view.



No comments:

Post a Comment